Frequently Asked Questions
- How big of a wall do I need?
- The system is modular, so you can use whatever wall space you have available. We have seen great examples using a 4' wide section of wall, and awesome sculptures taking 10'+ wide spaces.
- How does it attach to the wall?
- There are wall discs that are taped to the wall using 3M Command Adhesive strips, which are non-destructive. No tools are requred for assembly!
- What is the spacing between the wall disks?
- 18" between the centers (both horizontally and vertically)
- Is there an instruction manual?
- Yes. There is a manual with instructions on how to assemble the parts. Your sculpture designs are up to you - be creative! You can find many examples online (including on our front page) if you want inspiration.
- How big is one kit?
- The 4 videos on the front page are each made using just one kit. It's big!
- How long does it take to assemble?
- It takes a good amount of time to glue all of the parts together. It's a great project to work on together. One person could assemble all of the parts in 10-12 hours.
If you have an additional question you don't see answered here, please contact us using the chat tool below. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org